(photo from and courtesy of Greystone Mansion Concours d'Elegance)
Los Angeles, CA - City of Beverly Hills' Greystone Mansion Concours d'Elegance car and fashion show event has a couple of significant meanings this year. This is their 5th year anniversary, and it's Beverly Hills' centennial (100 years!) as well!
Greystone Mansion Concours d'Elegance is always a premium event that houses numerous gems of classic, vintage, performance, and luxury cars. It is inside the historical and majestic Greystone Mansion, which was built in 1928, as the most expensive home built in California up to that time. With last year's coverage, you could tell that this is not your typical Saturday afternoon car show. The combination of impressive appearance of the mansion and rare and unique cars in display, plus the upscale ambiance of the event, makes it a truly unique and a perfect reflection of the high taste of the hosting city.
The event is on Sunday, May 4, 2014. The tickets are still available at the time of this writing, in the following page:
The ticket includes many great benefits, including the followings, (from the event web page):
"- Viewing of world-class vintage automobiles and motorcycles
- Commemorative program book & poster
- Rare access to the interior of Greystone Mansion and all Estate grounds
- Gourmet food, beverages and libations
- Marketplace of automobilia, books, fine art, jewelry, fashion and antiques
- Free off-site parking and shuttles to Greystone (no on-site parking is available)
- 2-for-1 discount pass to the Petersen Automotive Museum
- Access to the Friends of Greystone Historic exhibit/gift shop"
Don't miss it if you could attend this awesome and rare event!